My work, travels, thoughts and influences.
1. who are you?
2. when did you start shooting?
3. what inspires you?
4. why do you take pictures?
5. where would you like to be right now?
6. how do you understand photography (or art in general)?
7. anything you would like to add?
Interview #394: Jessica Bishopp on her photo book "See What I See"
See What I See is a collection of personal photographic insights into African life through the eyes of 18 Gambian students. The photographs are intimate and candid, bringing a new perspective to images of Africa from the inside.
Lee Chang Ming: How did the idea for the book “See What I…